Mergers and acquisitions
Within this specialisation, we have extensive experience with legal advice in the transfer of shares or business interests, both in the sale and acquisition, as well as in the transfer of the company (its part) or lease of the company (its part).
The legal services provided by our law firm in this context usually include:
- legal due diligence
- mediation of accounting and tax audit
- addressing regulatory issues
- negotiations (especially contractual and related documentation)
- audit and modification of labour relations (transfer of employees, collective agreements)
- securing administrative approvals, permits and licenses
- setting up joint ventures
- squeeze out and protection of minority shareholders
- post-acquisition restructuring
The expert team at Becker a Poliakoff, s.r.o., comprised of experienced lawyers and other specialists in the fields of economics, accounting and tax law, cooperates on the process of mergers and acquisitions. In this way, we are able to provide truly comprehensive M&A services.