Administrative proceedings and the judiciary
Based on knowledge of decision-making practice and procedure of administrative bodies and administrative courts, we provide legal advice in relation to all activities of administrative bodies, and we also:
- draw up suggestions and motions to initiate proceedings, remedies, procedural motions, etc.
- act as counsel and provide legal advice in administrative proceedings
- act as counsel and provide legal advice in administrative justice – review of administrative decisions, protection against inaction and protection against illegal intervention by an administrative body
- draft administrative lawsuits, cassation complaints, motions to recognise the suspensory effect of a lawsuit / cassation complaint, etc.
- act as counsel in legal disputes for damages caused by an illegal decision or incorrect official procedure